- Breakfast & Lunch Menu
- Food Service and Textbook Portal
- IREAD-3 Parent Meeting Presentation 2015
- Indiana State Common Core Standards Watch a video based on your child's grade level to learn more about the Common Core
- Parents at the Core (PAC) Resources
- Parent Orientation/Back-to-School Presentation in English and Español
- Remind: Click to join!
- Resources for Parents of EL Students
- Scholastic Book Orders (online code HKJCF)
- Sunny Heighlights (school newsletter)
- Sunny Heights Facebook Page
- Sunny Heights Home Page
- Warren Township's Parent Portal (view your child's grades and attendance)
- Warren Township Student Rights & Responsibilities
Math Homework Help
Help Your Child Find Books At Their Level
Use Book Wizard from Scholastic. This site will help you search for books at your child's Lexile level. You can then visit the library to check out these books.
- Go to Book Wizard. Click the tab that has the BLUE CIRCLE that says "A-Z Search by Reading Level".
- Select "TRC" OR "Lexile Measure"
- Enter your child's level TWICE. For example, if your child's Lexile is 330, then set "330 to 330".
- Click Find. A long list of books will appear. You can modify the list by Theme/Subject, Genre, or Series using the menu on the left side of the page.
View this Leveled Text Chart to compare your child's reading level from last year (Guided Reading) to this year's reading level (DRA and Lexile).